Glen Ellyn Criminal Defense Law Firm
Glen Ellyn, DuPage County, Illinois Criminal Defense
For some, being charged with a crime is the most humiliating experience ever. Not only do you have to face the realization that there is a criminal record with your name on it, but you also need to come to terms with the fact that your criminal charges are of public knowledge now.
At Ramsell & Kunowski, L.L.C., we care about our client’s and their reputation in the community. We know how important it is to be able to face your family with pride and go to work knowing that you are someone who is worthy of respect; being known as a criminal is not what you want.
If you were pulled over, charged and arrested for any criminal offense in Glen Ellyn, Illinois, contact our criminal defense attorneys immediately. We have successfully handled more than 16,000 cases involving felonies and misdemeanors, and we have won acquittals and dismissals for our clients charged with the following types of crimes:
- Assault & Battery
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Offenses - possession, sale, trafficking and manufacturing
- Felony Theft
- Internet Crimes - internet solicitation, internet porn, identity theft
- Juvenile Crime - school crimes and truancy (skipping school), fighting, assault, gang related activities, date rape, vandalism, property crimes, arson and theft, underage drinking and use of drugs
- Sex Crimes - sexual assault, child abuse, molestation, internet porn
- Theft and Burglary Crimes - shoplifting, burglary and receiving stolen property, bad checks and deceptive practices
- Traffic Offenses - moving violations, driving on a revoked or suspended license, speeding tickets, reckless driving, drunk driving
- White Collar Crimes - embezzlement, fraud, money laundering
Criminal Defense Attorneys Rising Above and Beyond for Clients
Even if you were acquitted of your crimes, our defense attorneys aggressively work toward getting your criminal records cleared or sealed through expungement.
Attorney Donald Ramsell has been a highly recognizable figure in the criminal law practice, with featured television appearances on shows like ABC’s "20/20", FOX, CBS, NBC, Oprah, and on a variety of radio programs and various news articles, including the Chicago Tribune, The New York Times, the Financial Times, the Chicago Sun Times, and the Washington Post.
No matter how difficult your case may seem every attorney at Ramsell & Kunowski, L.L.C. has the experience and knowledge to give you supportive legal guidance for the best possible results.
Contact Our Glen Ellyn Defense Attorneys for Representation
If you or someone you know has been charged with a crime, you need an experienced criminal defense attorney working hard to protect your rights and helping you avoid criminal conviction. Contact Ramsell & Kunowski, L.L.C. to speak with our criminal defense team in Glen Ellyn, IL. Call 630-256-8001 to schedule a free initial consultation.