Wheaton, DuPage County, Illinois Criminal Defense
Wheaton Felony and Misdemeanor Defense Lawyers
Criminal charges have a great impact on your life when brought against you or a loved one. If you are convicted of a felony or misdemeanor, you could spend years in jail or pay substantial fines. The goal of any criminal defense attorney is to help their client avoid criminal conviction: Ramsell & Kunowski, L.L.C. has highly skilled criminal defense attorneys to do just that.
Out of all the criminal defense law firms located in Wheaton and throughout DuPage County, our law firm is one of the top criminal defense law firms in Illinois. Our attorneys have achieved some of the highest honors awarded by elected officials and legal peers, and we have won more felony trial cases than most other criminal defense law firms can boast.
We are the only law firm in DuPage County that has appeared before the United States Supreme Court, and many of our criminal defense cases have been highly publicized on national television shows, radio programs, and in major publications: ABC’s "20/20", FOX, NBC, CBS, CNN, Oprah and COURT-TV; the Chicago Sun Times, the Chicago Tribune, the Financial Times, the Washington Post, and The New York Times are a few examples of the press we have received.
Contact Ramsell & Kunowski, L.L.C., if you or someone you know has been charged and arrested for a criminal offense in Wheaton or anywhere in DuPage County. Call 630-256-8001.
Top quality Criminal Defense Representation for Our Clients
When choosing a criminal defense law firm, you need the best possible defense team at work. Ramsell & Kunowski, L.L.C. handles all types of criminal defense matters, from bond hearings and probation violation hearings, to criminal appeals. We also represent clients for the following:
- Assault & Battery
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Offenses - possession, sale, trafficking and manufacturing
- Felony Theft
- Internet Crimes - internet solicitation, internet porn, identity theft
- Juvenile Crime - school crimes and truancy (skipping school), fighting, assault, gang related activities, date rape, vandalism, property crimes, arson and theft, underage drinking and use of drugs
- Sex Crimes - sexual assault, child abuse, molestation, internet porn
- Theft and Burglary Crimes - shoplifting, burglary and receiving stolen property, bad checks and deceptive practices
- Traffic Offenses - moving violations, driving on a revoked or suspended license, speeding tickets, reckless driving, drunk driving
- White Collar Crimes - embezzlement, fraud, money laundering
Contact the Wheaton Criminal Defense Attorneys at Our Law Firm
Contact Ramsell & Kunowski, L.L.C., for maximum criminal defense representation. Our attorneys have the skills and knowledge acquired from over 20 years of experience in the legal practice area of criminal law. We can defend you and help protect your rights. Call us today for a free initial consultation. We can be reached at 630-256-8001 in Wheaton, Illinois.